By:Erika De Leon
Introduction:
Two family's who lived in Verona hated each other,even though they where both equal in money. Until something unexpected happened between Juliet a Capulet and Romeo a Montague. They fell in love even though they knew that there love would not work out but they stayed together until the end.The two lovers died for there love. It was until there death that both Montague's And Capulet's decided to make peace with each other. But know Verona will never be the same after there tragic death.
Romeo Profile:
Romeo is a Montague who is about 16 years old. He is smart, sensitive and somewhat immature. He also acts with out thinking I think that's what makes him a little immature. Romeo is really close with Benvolio his cousin and Mercutio his best friend.
Juliet's Profile:
Juliet is a Capulet who is 12 years old. She is young, shy and sensitive. But I think that her sensitivity is what got Romeo attracted to her. She is really close to the Nurse and Tybalt the Nurse is like her second mother and Tybalt is like her brother.
Statements from the Nurse:
The Nurse from the Capulet's House had some words to say "How could this ever happen to my Juliet. My Juliet !!!!" she just kept repeating thees words and then she started saying "This is
my fault if I was just a litter stricter with her and told her to marry Paris instead of Romeo this would have never happened. But it is also Romeos fault if he never came to the party my Juliet would still be ALIVE!!!!" She had no further comments after this.
Statements from Benvolio:
After this tragedy Benvolio had a few words "Why did Romeo have to die. I just told him to get over Rosaline not to fall in love with a Capulet. I should have never taken him to the Capulet party this is all my fault." After Benvolio said all of this he was no longer in the mood to talk.
Consequences:
I think that the Prince doesn't have to do anything the grief of the family shod be enough as a punishment . But the one that I think that could be put on trial could be the Friar. I think he could be put on trial because if he wold of told Juleit to wait a little while for the letter to be reseved i think this would have never happend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment