1. Was it OK for George to encourage Lennie to fight Curley? Could there have been another solution? If so, be clear about what that solution might have been.
I think it was okay for George to tell Lennie to fight back because their was no other way for Lennie to protect him self but to fight back. Maybe there might have been another solution but Lennie is slow so maybe he would have not known other way.
2. It's true that Lennie doesn't TRY to get into trouble, but he always does anyway. Considering this, do you think Lennie should be working at all? Should he be in a special institution away from society?
I think that Lennie relay try's not to get in trouble but he has a mind of a little kid.But Lennie is useful for working so i think that he should work he understands what other people are telling him. I don't think that Lennie should be in a special institution and pulse i don't think that George will let him go because he made a promesed to Lennie's aunt that he will take care of him.
3. Curley is a boss like his dad, which is probably why he has to be mean to his workers. Without being aggressive and showing his power, do you think would he still get respect from his workers?
I think that he will probably get respect from his workers because he wont be aggressive and wont show of all his power that he has. Also he might probably get along with his workers if he doesn't be the same way that he is know.
4. In your opinion, do you think it's OK that Curley's Wife flirts with Slim?
I don't think that it is okay for Curley's wife to flirt with other guys. I don't think it's okay because it might progress with some thing else. She might end up cheating on Curley.
So i don't think it is okay that Curley's wife should flirt with other guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i disagre because lennie is mentaly challenged.he should not be fighting, george should have had steped in for lennie
I agreed with your answers because they sound like mind.
Post a Comment